Thursday, August 12, 2010

So Busy. . .

So I've been extremely busy at work which equals barely anytime to knit, so you can understand my frustration when I had to frog what I had created in my very small amount of free time. I finished the baby sweater- and started the kid sweater, but my neurotic need to check and re-check caused me to look at the pattern on the website on my phone. I didn't seem to realize that although I was looking at the same pattern, it was the version that called for different yarn. ARRRGGGHHHHH!
SOOOO
I cast on too many stitches and had to frog it. I very very very rarely frog. Usually my motto is plow through it, what the heck it's handmade anyway- but to start off on the wrong foot just wont get me anywhere. Took some time out to re-knit what I ripped out and then some so I won't feel so bad- but it cost me my before work nap- hopefully I can stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment