Friday, July 23, 2010

Work, Sleep, Knit

Seems to be just about all I do. . . knitting being the smallest part, with sleep coming in a close second. The little time I do have to myself to knit is usually between 4:30 and 6 am. Usually no one is up, and I can just lay back relax, watch some TV and work on my projects.
- I finished the front of the toddler sweater and attached it to the back. Already feeling accomplished. Started on the sleeve- but I'm getting a little hesitant as the directions are a little bit confusing. I mean seriously, how much effort would it be to clarify yourself? I don't know why patterns do that- is it out of sheer laziness? Or not to insult more experienced knitters? IDK.
I'm going to just keep knitting and hope it comes out alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment