Sunday, December 15, 2013

Candyglasses

For years I tried to come up with a crafty item that I could make and sell.  Sounds easy right?  I contemplated hair bows, hat rests, art prints, jewelry...but everything was either too time consuming, too boring, not good enough, or not cost effective.  I work an extremely demanding full time job as a special effects artist for the haunted attraction industry, my free time is limited.  It's my off season now so my brain is free to dream and be inspired (at least for 2 months before we get crazy again).  And so I came up with Candyglasses!  I've always loved oversized ridiculous sunglasses so I thought I would try my hand at making my own.  I was very impressed with the results and I figure it would be something I could sell and expand on.

Yes they are a little out there, but that is the point!  They will soon be available in my Etsy store Creepysnake!

-V
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment